Women's Fleece Sweatshirt "Rabbit Hole" [FREE SHIPPING]
Please select all options.
You'll fall in love with this "Rabbit Hole" Women's Sponge Fleece. This lovely women's wide neck sweatshirt was Illustrated and hand-printed in Silk Screen by Mina Wilcox with joy from her small Art Studio in California. We only use non-toxic water-based inks that are safe for you. We only use non-toxic water-based inks that are safe for you.
DETAILS: One Women's Sponge Fleece Sweatshirt (Photo: Small + Deep Heather, X-Large + Grey Triblend)
• Ink Color: Shimmer Dark Charcoal Ink (All most Black)
• Deep Heather: 60% combed and ring-spun cotton 40% poly, 32 single 7.0 oz.
Grey Triblend: 50% poly 37.5% combed and ring-spun cotton, 12.5% rayon, 32 single 8.2 oz.
• Pre-laundered sponge fleece
Care: Machine wash warm, inside out, Tumble Dry low.
*Printed with all natural Non-Toxic water-based ink
*We took two processes for fixing ink. The color won't be fading.
Size: Relaxed fit, Wide neck
* Body Length - From High Point Shoulder
Small: Chest 18 3/4" (47.5cm) Body Length 25" (63.5cm)
Medium: Chest 19 1/2" (49.5cm) Body Length 25.5" (65cm)
Large: Chest 20 1/2" (52cm) Body Length 26 1/8" (66.5cm)
XL: Chest 21 1/2" (54.5cm) Body Length 26 3/4" (68cm)
* Items are hand printed so color unevenness and pattern placement may vary from stock photo. If you want to see a pattern of yours, please let me know if I will send you a picture. Colors may vary slightly on your computer screen.
Thanks for taking a look at our Art Mina online shop! Please feel free to contact us if you have a question.
We love this Sweatshirt that makes you warm! Enjoy!
< Mina Wilcox's Art >
The images captured in Mina Wilcox's art are from the imaginary "Poe Poe island" of the Hawaiian Islands and Polynesian culture. They are her travel journal about the scenic beauty of Poe Poe island and the people's relaxed lifestyle. Welcome to her deeply tropical and humorous world!
U.S. and International Copyright laws fully protect the artwork.
Copyright ©Art Mina. All Rights Reserved.